Program Design for Monitoring and Evaluation
This course will build on participants’ ability to develop a theoretical framework of monitoring and evaluation. In this portion of the program, students will start operationalizing the theoretical framework into a measurable one. They will learn how to move from constructs to variables, how to build reliable and valid measures, and which qualitative and quantitative methodologies and designs are available to them. The course will also include discussion of case studies from various sectors/industries.
You'll Walk Away with
- The skills to identify appropriate methods for monitoring and evaluation
- The ability to utilize tools and methods for community-led design
- The knowledge to identify, create, and use qualitative and quantitative indicators for monitoring impact
- A toolkit to design an operationalization for a monitoring and evaluation plan
- The ability to draw conclusions for policy analysis based on the monitoring and evaluation program