After Effects II
Expand your current knowledge of Adobe After Effects and take your multimedia project to the next level. Use intermediate-level tools and techniques, including stacking order, sequencing, wireframes, keyframe interpolation, and layer masks. Develop your skills with hands-on exercises as you explore transparency, axis modes, track mattes, adjustment layers, and camera and light settings.
You'll Walk Away with
- Working knowledge of 3D animation and effects
- The ability to blend transparencies with masks, track mattes, and modes
- Experience creating complex animations with keyframe and velocity control and integrating After Effects elements with other applications
- Students with basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Those looking to create interactive projects