User Experience (UX) II
Explore methods for influencing user behavior in ways that best meet your business goals, with an emphasis on driving traffic, retaining users, and reaching conversion goals. Topics include interaction design, analytics, content and social strategies, in-depth usability testing and research techniques, personas, and workshop methods designed for projects with large groups of stakeholders and potential users. Research, wireframe, and prototype a website or mobile app, readying it for production.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to test UX designs to determine effectiveness in meeting user goals
- Experience building models using wireframes, storyboarding, and developing interactive prototypes
- Knowledge of supporting complex interactions with design patterns
- Web and mobile designers and developers
- Usability professionals and user experience specialists