Effective Business Communication I
This class is for international professionals who want to improve their oral communication skills in the workplace. As a nonnative speaker of English, learn to speak with accuracy and confidence by exploring language conventions appropriate to particular workplace situations. Also, improve your ability to make correct grammatical choices. Give short presentations and receive intensive individualized feedback. Explore how best to facilitate group discussions and to become effective team players—vital skills in the business world.
You'll Walk Away with
- Improved word usage and grammatical accuracy
- An enhanced ability to make presentations
- Heightened confidence in the workplace
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals