Expanded Skills 2 - S
This course is for high-beginner-level students of English. It is an integrated-skills course that covers listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Students learn the essentials of English grammar and work on pronunciation. They expand their vocabulary and become more comfortable communicating about a range of personal and familiar topics. They also gain the ability to write sentences about personal experiences and simple descriptions of objects, people, places, and events.
You'll Walk Away with
- Knowledge of parts of speech in English
- The ability to scan for specific information in English and to use context to guess the meaning of new words
- The language skills to initiate and respond to questions in English about personal information, including schedules, surroundings, and physical characteristics
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals