Applied Skills Intro - S
This course is for students with little or no formal English training. It is an integrated-skills course that includes listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Students learn the foundations of English grammar and work on pronunciation. The course focuses on basic vocabulary and expressions useful for communicating about everyday topics, including numbers, names of American money, and common colors, as well as memorized phrases.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to read personal information forms in English
- The ability to write simple sentences in English that provide basic personal information
- The language skills to ask and answer questions about personal information in English
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals