Funding Partnerships, Collaborations, and Mergers
Funder collaborations are a welcome trend in the field, but too many fail or simply don’t live up to expectations. This workshop will show you how to structure effective collaborations and partnerships from the very beginning, how to determine if you are suited to be a good collaborator, and how to set expectations for success.
You'll Walk Away with
- Preconditions for effective collaborations
- Ground rules for effective collaborations
- The ability to determine suitability as a funding collaborator
- Foundation staff members with grantmaking experience
- Foundation trustees with grantmaking experience