Advanced Topics: Engaging the Global Market
Successful consumer marketing in today’s competitive world requires an understanding of the global marketplace. In this advanced course, explore how the rapidly changing global marketplace affects consumer marketing and new product introductions. Learn to identify market opportunities; to define the target market; and to select, develop, and exploit business opportunities. Advanced topics include global market planning, analyzing global and local competition, introducing a new product or launching an existing one into new markets, and formulating global marketing strategies. Course work includes analyzing case studies and writing a global marketing plan.
You'll Walk Away with
- Tools to identify market opportunities; to define the target market; and to select, develop, and exploit business opportunities
- The ability to measure and track the progress of campaigns across markets while communicating and strategizing as a global entity
- The knowledge to analyze consumer insights and their value in global brands
- Those interested in enhancing a strong academic and practical knowledge base of consumer marketing in a global marketplace
- Experienced professionals seeking expertise in global marketing plan development