Integrated Communications Strategies
This course offers marketers and account executives a practical blueprint for developing integrated marketing communication plans that include advertising, promotion, direct marketing, sales, public relations, event marketing, and new electronic media. This dynamic marketing model requires a completely different approach to planning and budgeting, and clients and agencies increasingly are seeking managers with just such expertise.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of the different aspects of marketing communications and the new trends in integrated advertising and promotion
- The ability to define and understand the communication process as it pertains to persuasion and consumer behavior
- An overview of the different types of sales promotions
- Professionals who develop integrated marketing communication plans
- Those interested in enhancing a strong academic and practical knowledge base in integrated marketing