Marketing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Causes
Learn how for-profit and social enterprise brands market their commitment to not-for-profit causes to sell products, increase market share, and promote organizational goodwill. Explore this advanced marketing discipline that combines marketing, public relations, philanthropy, and business. This course includes guest speakers and case studies of traditional and nontraditional cause marketing. Categories include arts and culture, social services, education, the environment, gender equality, and children’s causes.
You'll Walk Away with
- Fundamentals and best practices for positioning and marketing a cause connected to a social enterprise and/or for-profit company
- An overview and brief history of purpose-driven “cause” marketing as a branding technique
- An understanding of how companies identify not-for-profit organizations that align with their existing for-profit corporate cultures and missions
- Those interested in enhancing a strong academic and practical knowledge base in corporate social responsibility, social enterprise, and cause and social impact marketing
- Professionals seeking expertise in this emergent marketing specialty