Content Management System (CMS) Essentials Featuring Drupal
Acquire hands-on expertise in building, developing, and administering content management systems (CMS) for websites. This course offers an overview and best practices for CMS systems, such as Drupal, ZenCart, and WordPress, and focuses on building a complete data-driven Drupal CMS website. Learn how to install and administer Drupal and how to work with modules, themes, MySQL database integration, performance, search engine optimization (SEO), and many other aspects of content and asset management. By the end of the course, build a complete Drupal site.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to leverage the Drupal content management system and to configure Drupal themes and modules
- An understanding of how to facilitate responsive, modern, and secure web development
- Experience installing Drupal 7 and configuring basic CMS settings
- Site administrators, software developers, and designers who will be implementing a Drupal content management system
- Those without prior CMS experience or programming knowledge