Oracle Database 12c: Program with PL/SQL
Gain an introduction to PL/SQL. Learn how to create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports, and data management applications. Enhance your development skills by learning to develop, execute, and manage PL/SQL stored program units like procedures, functions, packages, and database triggers. Understanding the basic functionality of how to debug functions and procedures using the SQL Developer Debugger gives way to refined lines of code. Utilize some of the Oracle-supplied packages, such as Dynamic SQL, that help you to understand design considerations when coding using PL/SQL. Use Oracle SQL Developer to develop these program units.
You'll Walk Away with
- The knowledge of how to apply declaring identifiers and trapping exceptions
- An understanding of how to create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports, and data management applications
- The ability to describe stored procedures and functions
- Portal developers, forms developers, and PL/SQL developers
- System analysts and technical consultants