HP 10bII Calculator Workshop: A Comprehensive Approach
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the HP 10bII calculator. Learn operating modes, as well as the numerous varied calculations required when financial planners structure and review client strategies. Topics include time value of money basics, mortgage applications, solving for lease and loan payments, NPV and IRR discounted cash flow, standard deviation, investment calculations, basic statistical applications, valuation of debt and equity securities, risk adjusted portfolio performance measurement, duration, standard deviation of a portfolio, and CAPM.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of the HP 10bII calculator
- An understanding of operating modes, as well as the numerous varied calculations required when financial planners structure and review client strategies
- Candidates preparing for the CFP® Certification Exam
- Students enrolled in a class requiring the use of a financial calculator
- Professionals seeking basic knowledge of financial calculator use