Strategic Diversity and Inclusion Planning and Reporting
Gain an understanding of the elements of a strategic diversity and inclusion plan that is aligned with business goals. This course will lead you through an in-depth examination of each of the plan elements, and it will introduce the strategies and initiatives that have been used to address varied business goals. Learn how best to ensure the sustainability of diversity and inclusion efforts and commitments. Also, acquire the knowledge and framework for completing your final project for the Diploma.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of the elements of a strategic diversity and inclusion plan
- The skills to align plan strategies to specific business goals and objectives
- The expertise to implement initiatives in the workplace
- The ability to communicate the rationale for a diversity and inclusion plan
- Your own strategic and sustainable diversity and inclusion plan