Practice Oral Communications for the Workplace
This six-week course helps students to build confidence in their ability to speak English in professional settings. Students practice by role-playing various workplace scenarios, receive feedback on how they are perceived, and gain an understanding of oral communication practices in the United States. Classes explore topics such as concise speaking, small talk, body language, active listening, feedback, paraphrasing, and effective questioning. This course is for students in the High Advanced level. Use our easy Course Enrollment Guide to determine which level is right for you and then register online. Any questions? Sign up for a free English language assessment and an individualized advisement session during open advisement hours by contacting us at email@example.com.
You'll Walk Away with
- Practice participating in, and leading, meetings and conference calls
- The ability to make powerful presentations
- The ability to speak more concisely following American thought patterns
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals