ESL Listening and Speaking 3
This course for English students at the low-intermediate level helps you to continue to improve your English grammar, sentence structure, and vocabulary and to better express your ideas verbally. Improve your English listening comprehension through guided practice using videos or online materials. Activities such as small-group discussions and role-playing provide a lot of opportunities to practice oral communication skills. Attention is also given to improving pronunciation. The complement to this course is ESL Reading and Writing 3/CESL1-CE9013, which must be taken at the same time.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to discuss information outside of personal experience and converse about basic subjects using comprehensible time references and transitions
- The ability to take notes while listening to level-appropriate presentations, summarize the information, and add new information
- The ability to make physical comparisons of people, places, and things
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals