Research provides evidence that organizations exhibiting the highest levels of ethical behavior perform better financially than their direct competitors. Through team-based project work and in-class discussion, gain insight into applying ethical business practices in your own organization, including in the areas of recruitment and brand management. Learn about the challenges that firms face in maintaining a high standard of ethical behavior while leading in their sector. This course also provides an overview of best practices in business ethics, as well as guidelines, regulations, and policies aimed at achieving ethical behavior and maintaining legal compliance with local, state, and federal guidelines.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of why ethics matter in today’s organizations
- Knowledge of how to apply ethics-driven best practices for legal and regulatory compliance
- The ability to apply ethical behavior to gain lasting competitive advantage
- Practitioners looking for new strategies to implement in their daily work
- Professionals looking to implement ethics-based programs in their organizations
- HR and training professionals seeking to conduct ethics-based training in their organizations