Computerized Accounting Using QuickBooks
Gain hands-on training in creating a QuickBooks company and modifying the preset chart of accounts to suit your needs. Learn to use the many features that automate accounting functions, such as reconciling checking accounts, tracking credit card transactions, invoicing customers, receiving payments and making bank deposits, writing checks and assigning amounts to specific expense accounts, paying bills, setting up inventory, and tracking and paying sales tax. Create and customize QuickBooks reports and export them into Excel.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to use the many features of Quickbooks that automate accounting functions
- The skills to create and customize QuickBooks reports and export them into Excel
- Professionals with some knowledge of bookkeeping
- Professionals who manage payroll, inventory, sales, and other needs of a small business
- Professionals interested in continuing professional education (CPE) for accountants