Readmission to the Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies
The NYU School of Professional Studies Office of Admissions welcomes your interest in returning to the NYU School of Professional Studies Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies to complete your undergraduate degree. Students eligible for readmission are those who have:
- Previously attended the Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies (formerly the Paul McGhee Division)
- Not been enrolled in the Division for one or more academic years
- Maintained a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Completed at least 50 percent of the credits attempted at the Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies
- Meet all other stated requirements of the undergraduate academic policies and guidelines
Admissions Criteria for Readmission
We request a brief statement addressing the reason for withdrawal and why you are prepared to resume your studies.
If you have studied at the college level since attending the Division, we require one official transcript from each college or university attended. The Office of Admissions can review your application if you provide unofficial copies of your transcripts. However, if you are admitted, you must submit all official documents within your first semester of study. A transcript is considered "official" only when received by the Office of Admissions in a sealed envelope.
I've Applied! What's Next?
Typically, an admission decision is rendered within two to four weeks of the submission of your completed application beginning in:
- March for the fall semester
- September for the spring semester
- February for the summer semester
Prior to the start of the semester, you will meet with an academic advisor to discuss your course elections. You must meet all prerequisites for elected courses.
Ready To Proceed?