Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Upon completion of the MS in Project Management, you will be able to demonstrate professional level competencies in the following key areas of project management and project management leadership.
- Manage the selection and initiation of individual projects and of portfolios of projects in the enterprise.
- Conduct project planning activities that accurately forecast project costs, timelines, and quality. Implement processes for successful resource, communication, and risk and change management.
- Demonstrate effective project execution and control techniques that result in successful projects.
- Conduct project closure activities and obtain formal project acceptance.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of ethics and professional responsibility.
- Demonstrate effective organizational leadership and change skills for managing projects, project teams, and stakeholders.